77 Seconds of Sea Drama 77 Seconds of Sea Drama

Reminder

That reminds me of the time when a fetus leapt out of my mouth when I was proposing reforms to the British Prime Minister... how embarrassing.

Smiley wars Smiley wars

ha

the mario music at the end did it for me, awesome.

littleNorwegians responds:

Thank you! that makes me really happy!

Sharksummer 7 Sharksummer 7

Good, but room for improvement

Okay, I watched all of your animations, and there is a common thread that lies through them. You need to stream the audio instead of have it be on event. The file size is far too large for that short of an animation, and another thing to conserve file size would be to export it at a lower bit rate (the music).

One problem, for me, is that your music also seems ethereal to the animation, it doesn't have a tangible connection. Like it's two separate entities. Perhaps if you lowered the volume of the song, added some sound effects and streamed it, it would turn out a bit better... If the song suited the animations more (thematically, but more importantly, timing) then sound effects wouldn't be as important, and could even be detremental. Another thing, is that this animation felt too short, but that was in part due to your music choice. The music was just beginning, so it's our natural reaction to think that the animation was just beginning too and then it's ended prematurely.

Nice graphics, nice animation, neat little concept, but the execution could've been better. Good job.

Poison-Rat responds: